Our catalog is constantly changing, but that’s a good thing! Please read below for more information about recent course cancellations.
The following courses have been discontinued and will be removed from the catalog on December 26, 2018:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2007 (ax7)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2007 (nx7)
- Intermediate Microsoft Word 2007 (nw7)
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2007 (ix7)
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2007 (Self-Paced Tutorial) (T9260)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2007 (iw7)
In an effort for continuous improvement, we will be removing these courses due to outdated content. While we also offer the Microsoft 2010, 2013, and 2016 versions of these courses, we will launch a series of titles that support Microsoft 2019 software.
More information on the upcoming Microsoft 2019 titles can be found here.
What Partners Need to Do:
You do not need to take any action as these updates will be reflected in the catalog automatically.
For more information, please contact your account manager.
What Enrolled Students Need to Do:
Students currently enrolled in these courses will able to finish their course with no change to the curriculum.