ACT Course Student Survey Reinforces the Need for A Strong SEO Plan
ed2go surveyed over 8,000 Advanced Career Training (ACT) students who recently completed their courses. Part of the survey focused on how students found the courses they took. What was their search journey? The results reinforced that most students found their courses using organic searches. Some notable questions and results were:
How did you find your program?
- 44% of students found their programs searching online
- 27% searching via their local school’s website
- 28% from a referral from a person they trust or have experience with this brand
What features matter most to course shoppers?
- All-inclusive pricing (books, exam voucher included)
- 100% online program
- Brand/credibility of the provider offering the program
- Length of the course
- Course price
Students’ responses all point back to the strong SEO solutions deployed by many of ed2go’s Partners and the promotion of course features. We have worked with numerous Partners through our Partner Page SEO initiative to take this information and help elevate their online continuing education presence. Reach out now to your Account Manager on how ed2go can help grow your enrollments.