We are pleased to announce the launch of new Advanced Career Training courses that train on technical skills in Autodesk computer-aided design software.
These new courses not only provide comprehensive training through design tools used by architects, designers, and engineers, but some of these also prepare students for credentialing exams that can qualify them for industry-recognized certifications.
AutoCAD 2018 Certified User | Course Code: GES3008 | Suggested Retail Price: $2,595
AutoCAD 3D 2018* | Course Code: GES3009| Suggested Retail Price: $1,695
AutoCAD 2018 with 3D | Course Code: GES3010| Suggested Retail Price: $3,295
These courses teach the basic and advanced AutoCAD design skills through Autodesk certified curriculum and hands-on practice using AutoCAD 2018 software. Students learn the basic tools for creating and annotating 2D and/or 3D drawings. Two of these courses prepare students for the Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 Certified User (ACU) exam.
- Please note: these courses are replacing the recently-announced retired AutoCAD 2015 courses: https://partner.ed2go.com/course-discontinuation-autocad-courses/
Autodesk Inventor | Course Code: GES3012 | Suggested Retail Price: $2,595
- This course is designed to teach fundamental 3D parts and assembly design skills, as well as the 2D documentation tools that are available in Autodesk Inventor 2018 software used by mechanical engineers and product designers. This course also prepares students for the Autodesk Inventor Certified User Exam.
Autodesk Revit Architecture | Course Code: GES3011 | Suggested Retail Price: $2,595
- This course teaches the 3D building modeling skills in the Autodesk Revit for Architecture 2018 software used by drafters and modelers throughout the architectural design process. This course also prepares students for the Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified User exam.
What Do Partners Need To Do:
- Contact your Account Manager to confirm the availability of these courses in your catalog.
- Visit the partner site to access marketing resources that you can modify to help you promote these courses to your students.
* The AutoCAD 3D 2018 course does not prepare for a certification exam.