Our catalog is constantly changing and that’s a good thing! Please read below for more information on upcoming course revisions.
To keep pace with the rapidly evolving cybersecurity sector, the following courses will be revised on October 5, 2019:
Advanced Career Training
- PMI Risk Management Professional (Exam Cost Included) (GES281)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (GES342)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) (GES343)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (Voucher Included) (GES344)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) (Voucher Included) (GES345)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) (Voucher Included) (GES363)
- CCNA: Security (Voucher included) (GES373)
What Students Need to Do:
Students currently enrolled in these courses will able to finish their course with no change to the curriculum.
What Partners Need to Do:
You do not need to take any action as these changes will be reflected in your catalog automatically.