We have recently updated a popular Career Training Program. These updates reflect the most current practices in the industry.
Title: Medical Billing and Coding
The following program materials have been updated to the most current 2015 versions:
- 2015 Coding Workbook for the Physician’s Office
- CPT Standard Edition
- ICD-10-CM Professional for Physicians Draft – 2015
- ICD-9-CM Expert for Physician’s, Volumes 1 & 2
Additionally the Official CPC Certification Study Guide was updated to the 5th edition. The program has introduced a new concept on interpreting information contained within a remittance advice in response to recent changes in the National Healthcare Association’s (NHA) Certified Medical Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) certification exam standards. The hours and the cost of the Career Training Program will not be affected by these changes.
Program SRP: $1795
Bundles affected by these changes include the following:
- Medical Billing and Coding + Medical Terminology
- Administrative Medical Assistant with Medical Billing and Coding
- Administrative Medical Assistant with Medical Billing and Coding + Medical Terminology
This program is currently available for enrollment. If you have already asked us to add new programs to your catalog, you don’t need to do anything. To add these programs to your current listings, go to https://admin.ed2go.com/Admin.aspx?Page=Catalog.