As you may already know from an announcement published earlier this year, we are transitioning our courses and programs to a new learning management system. Once this is complete, the new system will enhance the student learning experience and give our partners improved access to student records. While we complete the transition, there are several programs that will be retired due to low demand from students.
The following courses will be discontinued effectively on November 12, 2017:
· Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Master 2010
· Administrative Professional with Microsoft Office Specialist 2010
· Microsoft Excel 2010 Certification Training
· Microsoft Office 2010 Master Certification
· Microsoft Office Specialist 2010 (MOS)
· Microsoft Outlook 2010 Certification
· Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Certification
· Microsoft Word 2010 Certification Training
· Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks 2013
· Start Your Own Business
Please contact your Account Manager if you have any questions about these updates.