We are pleased to announce the launch of a new suite of human resource management courses. In addition to basic HR functions, this bundle will teach students how to increase profits and stay competitive in the global marketplace by attracting and retaining top talent.
Human Resource Management Suite | Course Code: B9164 | Suggested Retail Price: $299
This bundle includes existing ed2go Fundamentals courses:
- Talent and Performance Management – This course addresses the best practices for developing talent inside your organization.
- Understanding the Human Resource Function – This course is designed to help people without experience in human resources to understand this very vital link in the organizational chain.
- High Performance Organization – This program will provide you with the information needed to help your organization with its efforts to become a High Performance Organization (HPO).
Another exciting new Fundamentals course we are launching introduces students to QuickBooks 2018. This course provides the skills to help an individual quickly and efficiently gain control over the financial aspects of their business.
Introduction to QuickBooks 2018 | Course Code: q18 | Suggested Retail Price: $119
- QuickBooks is designed for the small to mid-sized business owner who needs an easy-to-use, fully functional accounting system. Learn how QuickBooks makes it a snap to set up a chart of accounts, reconcile checking accounts, create and print invoices, receipts, and statements, track payables, inventory, receivables, create estimates, and generate reports.
What Partners need to do:
- Visit your OAC to confirm the availability of this course in your catalog. Log in at admin.ed2go.com, then go to Catalog to search for this title. To add the course or update pricing, follow these instructions.
- Visit the partner site to access marketing resources that you can modify to help you promote these courses to your students.
- Contact your Account Manager to have ed2go automatically update your catalog with new course offerings.
Recently, we renamed Instructor-Led Courses (ILCs) to Fundamentals courses and Career Training Programs (CTPs) to Advanced Career Training to make it easier for our students to differentiate between the two offerings and to enhance their student experiences.