The following update is for partners that offer Project Management courses in their catalog.
We have revised our Project Management courses to reflect the updates in the recently published PMBOK® Guide – Sixth Edition by PMI and the affiliated certification exams. All the revised courses will include a project-based assignment, more hands-on activities & games, and more colorful images & diagrams to explain complex concepts to create a better student experience. We recommend that currently enrolled students are transferred to the most recent course, so that students are preparing with the newest course content and preparing for the latest exams.
The following courses will be updated:
|Course Title||Course Code||Current Course Hours||New Course Hours||Effective Date|
|The Complete Project Manager with CAPM® and PMP® Prep||GES251||130||250||3/29/18|
|The Complete Project Manager with Microsoft Project 2016||GES272||190||310||3/29/18|
|The Complete Project Manager with Microsoft Project 2016 – Software Included||GES280||190||310||3/29/18|
|Project Management Essentials with CAPM® Prep||GES248||60||100||3/29/18|
|Mastering Project Management with PMP® Prep||GES249||70||150||4/17/18|
|Mastering Project Management with PMP® Prep with Microsoft Project 2016||GES271||130||210||4/17/18|
|Mastering Project Management with PMP® Prep with Microsoft Project 2016 (Software Included)||GES279||130||210||4/17/18|
There are additional changes to the Mastering Project Management with PMP Prep course that include:
- Updated content for the new PMP exam, which became available on March 26, 2018
- 5 additional graded assignments
There are additional changes to the Project Management Essentials with CAPM Prep course that include:
- Updated content for the new CAPM exam, which will become available on May 21, 2018
- 3 additional graded assignments
- Words to Know sections to help students with the verbiage
- Putting It Into Practice sections, where students are shown a video or written scenario they have to respond to via a multiple choice activity
What Do Partners Need To Do:
- Note the respective release dates of when the revised courses will become available in the ed2go catalog.
- Contact Partner Helpdesk if you need assistance transferring your enrolled students to the latest course version.
If you have any other questions, please contact Partner HelpDesk at email@example.com. Thank you for being a valued ed2go Partner.