We are pleased to announce the launch of new courses that train on the Six Sigma concepts and methods. These new launches not only provide comprehensive training in how to deliver meaningful results in the areas of quality management and cost containment but these new programs also prepare students for credentialing exams that can qualify them for industry-recognized certifications. These courses are available for immediate enrollment.
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt | Course Code: GES2009| Suggested Retail Price: $1,995
- This course trains students to master the key Six Sigma concepts and methods to lead quality management projects, as well as offers preparation for the Six Sigma Black Belt certification offered by the American Society for Quality (ASQ).
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt| Course Code: GES2010| Suggested Retail Price: $3,495
- This course trains students to master the key Six Sigma concepts and methods to analyze and solve quality problems and how to eventually lead quality projects. This course also offers preparation for the Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt certification offered by the American Society for Quality (ASQ).
What Do Partners Need To Do:
- Partners do not need to take any action as the discontinued course will be removed from the catalog on July 18, 2018.
- Contact your Account Manager to confirm the availability of these courses in your catalog.
- Visit the partner site to access Partner Marketing Resources to help you promote courses to your students.
If you have any questions, please contact Partner HelpDesk at email@example.com. Thank you for being a valued ed2go Partner.